Day 1: Hanoi Arrival - Noi Bai International Airport Pick up - Hotel in Hanoi (No Meal).
We pick you up from Noi Bai International Airport. We are wating for you at your arrival gate at Noi Bai International Airport and going to pick you up by private car to your hotel in Hanoi old quarter, Hanoi center. It takes about 40 minutes on the private car as there are around 45Km from the airport to hotel in Hanoi.
Noi Bai International Airport Pick Up
: For the pick-up at Noi Bai International airport, please complete the immigration and visa on arrival process at the airport by yourselves, then going out of the airport, we are waiting for you at the gate where you are getting out. We will show up your name on our pick-up sign board as the following:
Vietnam Travel Service
Check-in Hotel in Hanoi:
Customer's Full Name
The hotel check-in is normally between 13:00 and 14:00 every day because the latest check-out time is between 11:30 and 12:00, they need at least an hour to clean the room, it is the same to all the hotels in Hanoi and Vietnam. Night 1: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tours - Hotel in Hanoi (B, L).
Having breakfast at hotel then start a guided for Hanoi city tours. Having celebrated its 1000- year anniversary in 2010, the city has a rich and fascinating history.8.00 - 8.00 - 8.30: Get picked up by our friendly guide and start to explore Hanoi City
08.45: Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish IsLand in West Lake. It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century.
09.30: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy. It is the most unique padoga in the world.
Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas…
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area
11.15: Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam
- Special Note : we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays
12.45: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
14.00-14.15 : Continue to visit Temple of Literature - the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century
15.15: Leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the "Hanoi Hilton
16.15 - 16.30: Tour finishes. Back to hotel. Night 2: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay Tours - Overnight on Cruise (B, L, D).
08:45 - 09:10: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on luxurious limousine.
11:30 - 12:00 Arriving Tuan Chau marina, Welcome aboard Halong Bay Cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction. Check into your cabin. Lunch is served on cruise while setting sails to the bay. Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area. Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area. Discover Ba Trai Dao islet - natural beach area belonged to Lan Ha Bay. Drop anchor for swimming or kayaking or just simply sunbath on the natural secluded beaches (private, wild and fresh air). After the excursion, heading back toward the sleeping area.
Summit on the sun deck to watch the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
19:00: BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside on the sundeck beside swimming pool. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our on-board activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services. Night 3: Overnight on Cruise.
Day 4: Halong Bay Tours - Hanoi - Hotel in Hanoi (B, L).
06:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun-deck for early riser. Tai Chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day. Local breakfast is served at 7:00 - 8:00.
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark Cave & Light Cave. Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30: Check out the room. You will join with our short class of cooking demonstration, Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
10:30: International Buffet lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel in Hanoi at approximately 15:00. Night 4: Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Day 5: Hanoi free time and Departure (B).
Today is your free time for showing and walking around the old quarter, then our private car with experienced driver will come to pick you up from your hotel to transfer to Noi Bai International Airport
and time to say see you soon on your next trip, we hope you enjoy our tour service and going to recommend Vietnam Travel Service Company
to all your friends.
- Private car with experienced driver to transport round trip for Hanoi Airport pick-up and airport transfer (Airport - Hotel - Airport).
- Hotel accommodation based on twin/double/ triple sharing with daily breakfast.
- Halong Bay Cruise tours 2 days 1 night based on twin/double/ triple sharing on cruise.
- All meals as mentioned in the tour itinerary on each day (B = Breakfast / L = Lunch / D = Dinner)
- Limousine transport round trip in the group tour to Halong Bay.
- Experienced English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
- All sightseeing tickets in the tour itinerary.
NOTES: There are three tour options - They are the STANDARD TOUR / DELUXE TOUR / LUXURY TOUR as the following:
- If you take the STANDARD TOUR - we organize tours with 3 star hotel and 4 star Cruise 2 days 1 night.
- If you take the DELUXE TOUR - we organize tours with 4 star hotel and 5 star Cruise 2 days 1 night.
- If you take the LUXURY TOUR - we organize tours with 4 star hotel and top 5 star Cruise 2 days 1 night.
BOOKING NOW & PAYMENTS:
- International flights into and out Vietnam.
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels. (Normally hotel check-in at: 13:00 and check out at: 11:30).
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Other service which is not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
Contact Vietnam Travel Service Company:
- Customers can make BOOKING NOW at our website and make a deposit payment of 30% of the total cost. The rest of payment will be paid at leat 5-days before the tour departure date.
- Customers can make BOOKING NOW at our website and choose the option to PAY LATER. We will contact you to confirm the tour package and send you the link of 100% payment which is available on your request.
- If you need more information of this package tour - or any other special request, please do not hesitate to click here: Contact Vietnam Travel Service Company - We are looking forward to hearing and welcoming you soon.