Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Sapa - 6 Days 5 Nights
Destination: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Sapa
Duration: 6 Days 5 Nights
Price: $968.00 $868.00
Tour Summary of Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Sapa - 6 Days 5 NightsTours: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - SaPa - Hanoi.
Type of Tour: Join Group Tour.
- Day 1: Hanoi Arrival - Hanoi City Tour - Hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hao Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Surprising Cave - 1 Day Cruise - Hanoi - Sapa.
- Day 4: Sapa tours - Cat Cat Sinh Chai Villages - Hotel in Sapa.
- Day 5: Sapa Tours - Hanoi - Hotel in Hanoi.
- Day 6: Hanoi Departure.
The details of Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Sapa - 6 Days 5 Nights
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival - Hanoi Airport Pick up - Hanoi City Tour (No meal)Hanoi arrival at Noi Bai International airport. We are wating for you at your arrival at the airport and going to pick you up by private car to take you from the airport to your hotel in Hanoi old quarter, Hanoi center. It takes about 40 minutes on the private car as there are around 45Km from the airport to hotel in Hanoi.
Airport Pick Up: For the pick-up at Noi Bai International airport, please complete the immigration and visa on arrival process at the airport by yourselves, then going out of the airport, we are waiting for you at the gate where you are getting out. We will show up your name on our pick-up sign board as the following:
Vietnam Travel ServiceWe have our drivers with new vehicles at the airport 24-hours, so we can pick up our customers whenever they are coming during the day time or the midnight time. Our contact phone number +84 968 287 393 (Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo) which is always available to contact at anytime for free, so in case that you are not seeing our driver, please give us a call by WhatsApp or Viber, Zalo or by phone, we will come to the place where you are standing and pick you up immediately.
Customer's Full Name
Customer's Full Name
Check-in Hotel in Hanoi: The hotel check-in is normally between 13:00 and 14:00 every day because the latest check-out time is between 11:30 and 12:00, they need at least an hour to clean the room, it is the same to all the hotels in Hanoi and Vietnam.
- If we are coming to hotel earlier than the check-in time, we have to wait for the room until check-in time.
- If we are coming to the hotel later than the check-in time, so we can get the room check-in immediately.
- In case, your arrival is really early in the morning, please discuss with us in advance to get the room available for the early check-in. (it will cost extra for the early check-in room)
After your fresh up, our English speaking guide will pick you up and walking with you around Hanoi old quarter to enjoy the bustling local life. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
- If you have free time because you are coming to Hanoi in the early morning, our tour guide will take you to visit Hanoi City tour, visiting all beautiful destinations on your request. but, customers have to pay for the taxi or car transport in the city tour, visiting tickets, meals...(Note: We only have free English speaking tour guide in the morning, or in the afternoon, or during 5-hours).
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Hotel in Hanoi.
- Private car for the airport pick-up, Hotel rooms with two persons or three people in your group stay in a sharing room, free English speaking tour guide in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Hanoi (B/ L)07:30 - 08.00: Our Luxury Limousine and english speaking tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotels in Ha Noi old quarter (or pick you up from our travel office in the old quarter) departure for visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh Province.
10:30: You will arrive Hoa Lu. Our english speaking tourguide will show you to visit Hoa Lu. Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam between 10th and 11th century. The area is one of ricefields broken by picturesque limestone mountains, the capital at Hoa Lu covered an area of 300 ha (3.0 km2), including both the Inner and Outer Citadels. It included defensive earthen walls, palaces, temples and shrines, and was surrounded and protected by mountains of limestone. Today, the ancient citadel no longer exists, and few vestiges of the 10th century remain. Visitors can see temples built in honor of the emperors Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh, their sons, and Queen Duong Van Nga.
11:50: Get on private car go to the local restaurant in Tam Coc for buffet lunch.
13:30: Go to Tam Coc wharf, get on a private sampan for enjoying rowing through three famous caves in Tam Coc (Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba). They have a lot of beautiful Stalactites and stalactites with different calorful. After finish visiting Tam Coc. You have an opportunity to ride bicycle around Tam Coc town and Villages. Then free time to enjoy vietnamese tea break
15:00 - 15:05: Biking around Tam Coc area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15:20: Keep going to visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:55 - 17:00: Get on the tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19:00 - 19:30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
What to bring: A Cemara, A hat & sunscreen, An Umbrella or raincoat / Appropriate clothing for the season / Please not wearing shorts into temple.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay - 1 Day Cruise - Hanoi - Hotel in Hanoi (B/ L)07h15 - 07h40: Pick up at your Hotel(around the old quarter)and start the trip with 3,5 hours to Ha Long bay,short break half way about 20 minutes.
11h45 - 12h00: Arrival Tuan Chau island, Check on Boat and Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood while cruising though the amazing rocks: Insence Bunner, StoneDog, Cock fighting …
13h30: Explore Amazing Cave (Amazing Grotto) - The longest, biggest and the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay (Vietnamese: Hang Sung Sot).
14h45: Discover Luon Cave(water cave) with Kayaking or bamboo boat. & Relaxing on boat.
15h45: Visit Titop island: Swimming on the beach & Trekking Titop peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
17h45: Back to Ha Long habour.
21h30: Arrival to Ha Noi. Drop you off at your hotel(around the old quarter).
- Overnight in hotel in Hanoi.
Day 4: Sapa Tours - Cat Cat - Sin Chai - Hotel in Sapa (B/ L/ D)06h30: Free pick up at your hotel in the Hanoi old quarter or pick up from Vietnam Travel Service office in Hanoi.
07:00: Get on big Bus and depart for Sapa ,following Noi Bai - Lao Cai high-way.
Along the way, you will have chance to contemplate the beauty of northwest mountains that terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Have a short break for 30 minutes then continue the trip to Sapa.
12:30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. The tour guide will be waiting for you at No.3 Fansipan Str (where the bus stop), He is holding the sign with "Your Name" to welcome you. Then, please follow him to come to our travel office and hotel in sapa.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14:30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon. Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17:00: Our car or jeep will take you come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, before enjoy the romantic overnight in the 3 Star Hotel in Sapa - The 3 Star Hotel (May Hotel, Sapa Vista Hotel or Sapa Panorama Hotel) with Elevator, Room with Air-conditioned, Balcony, Mountain View.
Day 5: Sapa Tours - Y Linh Ho - Lao chai - Ta Van - Back to Hanoi - Hotel in Hanoi (B/ L)07:00 - 07:45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
09:30: Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
12:30: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
13:30:Heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people.
14:30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa. Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours. Afternoon: Free time at leisure for shopping or visiting Sapa on your own.
16:00: It‘s time to say “Good bye Sapa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
21:30: We arrive in Hanoi. Finish unforgettable Sapa tour & Say good bye & see you in the next time!
- Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi Departure (B)Free time in Hanoi, take you to the airport, tour finish.
- All activities on the itinerary
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed.
- Meals (not drink) as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner);
- Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Transfers: Airport Pick up and drop as per your flight timings + Internal Transfers on SIC basis in a comfortable and hygienic vehicle.
- Bottle of water on the coach (1bottle/1 person/1 day)
- Accommodation as mentioned above. Check in: 2 pm. Check out: 11.am
- Early check in & late check out room (available upon request and depend on room availability)
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- International or Domestic flight tickets
- Vietnam Visa
- Tipping for guides, drivers, hotel staff, restaurant staff, boat rider, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- All other services not specified in the itinerary.
- Surcharge for Peak season, Tet Lunar New year holidays, and compulsory dinner at some hotel & resort on Xmas and New Year’s Eve.
Price & Booking