Day 1: Hanoi Arrival - Hanoi Airport Pick up - Hanoi City Tour (No meal)
Hanoi arrival at Noi Bai International airport. We are wating for you at your arrival at the airport and going to pick you up by private car to take you from the airport to your hotel in Hanoi old quarter, Hanoi center. It takes about 40 minutes on the private car as there are around 45Km from the airport to hotel in Hanoi.
Airport Pick Up
: For the pick-up at Noi Bai International airport, please complete the immigration and visa on arrival process at the airport by yourselves, then going out of the airport, we are waiting for you at the gate where you are getting out. We will show up your name on our pick-up sign board as the following:
Vietnam Travel Service
Customer's Full Name
We have our drivers with new vehicles at the airport 24-hours, so we can pick up our customers whenever they are coming during the day time or the midnight time. Our contact phone number +84 968 287 393 (Whatsapp/ Viber/ Zalo) which is always available to contact at anytime for free, so in case that you are not seeing our driver, please give us a call by WhatsApp or Viber, Zalo or by phone, we will come to the place where you are standing and pick you up immediately.
Check-in Hotel in Hanoi:
The hotel check-in is normally between 13:00 and 14:00 every day because the latest check-out time is between 11:30 and 12:00, they need at least an hour to clean the room, it is the same to all the hotels in Hanoi and Vietnam.
Free English Speaking tour guide to take customers around Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi City Tour:
- If we are coming to hotel earlier than the check-in time, we have to wait for the room until check-in time.
- If we are coming to the hotel later than the check-in time, so we can get the room check-in immediately.
- In case, your arrival is really early in the morning, please discuss with us in advance to get the room available for the early check-in. (it will cost extra for the early check-in room)
After your fresh up, our English speaking guide will pick you up and walking with you around Hanoi old quarter to enjoy the bustling local life. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It's a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
- If you have free time because you are coming to Hanoi in the early morning, our tour guide will take you to visit Hanoi City tour, visiting all beautiful destinations on your request. but, customers have to pay for the taxi or car transport in the city tour, visiting tickets, meals...(Note: We only have free English speaking tour guide in the morning, or in the afternoon, or during 5-hours).
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Hotel in Hanoi.
- Private car for the airport pick-up, Hotel rooms with two persons or three people in your group stay in a sharing room, free English speaking tour guide in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi - Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave - Day Tour (B/ L).
After getting up and enjoy your tasty breakfast at hotel in Hanoi, be ready to get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh 1 Day Tour to Ninh Binh province. On the way, you will have a short break for 15 - 20 minutes to relax.
07:30 - 08.00: Our Luxury Limousine and english speaking tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotels in Ha Noi old quarter (or pick you up from our travel office in the old quarter) departure for visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh Province.
10:30 - 10:40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
11:50 - 12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13:00 - 13:05: Get on the bus go to Trang An wharf for enjoying unique sampan to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
15:00 - 15:05: Biking around Trang An
area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15:40 - 15:45: Keep going to visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps
, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc
, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:55 - 17:00: Get on the tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19:00 - 19:30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish! Overnight in Hotel in Hanoi.
- What to bring: A Cemara, A hat & sunscreen, An Umbrella or raincoat / Appropriate clothing for the season / Please not wearing shorts into temple.
- Breakfast and Lunch, Small group tour maximum of 17 persons, Limousine Dcar transport in the tour, English speaking tour guide who will Pick you up and drop you off at the hotel in Hanoi, Sightseeing and entrance fees, Boat trip in Trang an, Bicycle ride in the tour.
- Note: in case you do not want to do bicycle ride in the tour, so you will seat on our car to relax and we take you in the tour.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on Cruise (B/ L/ D)
Indulge in a sumptuous breakfast at your hotel and gear up for an exciting excursion to the stunning Halong Bay.
Embark on a fascinating journey through the Red River Delta, where you can witness the day-to-day lifestyle of the Vietnamese villagers. Upon arrival at Halong, hop on board a luxurious cruise ship and receive a warm welcome from the friendly crew members.
In the afternoon, explore some of the hidden gems scattered across the Bay of the Descending Dragon. Get enchanted by the fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, and incredible rock formations emerging from the emerald waters.
Relish a delectable lunch on board and enjoy some leisure time. You can learn the art of making spring rolls by attending the chef's cooking demonstration or simply relax and soak in the breathtaking views.
As the sun sets, marvel at the stunning colors painting the sky while lounging on the sundeck of your cruise. In the evening, treat your taste buds to a delicious dinner accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages (additional cost for drinks). You can also choose to unwind by watching a movie, go squid fishing or enjoy a drink surrounded by the majestic limestone rocks rising out of the calm waters. Stay overnight on the luxurious cruise amidst the tranquil and captivating Halong Bay.
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi - Sapa (B/ L)
Experience the enchantment of a new day in Halong Bay as you rise early and behold the mesmerizing sunrise casting its golden hues over the vast bay. Engage in a revitalizing Tai Chi session on the Sundeck, allowing the gentle movements to invigorate your body and rejuvenate your spirit. Begin your day with a light and nourishing breakfast, preparing you for the adventures that lie ahead. Indulge in a delightful brunch adorned with vibrant colors as you continue your cruise through this picturesque haven.
Embark on a captivating exploration of Halong Bay, navigating through over 2000 islets that dot the azure waters. Discover the awe-inspiring caves, each adorned with natural wonders that will leave you breathless. Unwind on stunning beaches, basking in the warmth of the sun's rays while reveling in the serenity that surrounds you. Immerse yourself in the charm of the floating villages, capturing the essence of traditional life amidst this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take your time to savor the beauty that unfolds before your eyes, capturing timeless moments through your lens and allowing the tranquility of nature to wash over you.
As the day draws to a close, return to the vibrant city of Hanoi. Around 4.00 pm, get back to our office in Hanoi. Here, you can safely store your belongings, freshen up with a refreshing shower, and indulge in a delectable dinner of your own before embarking on an extraordinary overnight train journey to Sapa.
At 10.00 pm, the night train departs from Hanoi, carrying you towards the captivating destination of Lao Cai. Allow the rhythmic motion of the train to lull you into a restful sleep, as anticipation for the wonders that await in Sapa fills your dreams.
Day 5: Hanoi Departure (B)
Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and bid farewell to the friendly hotel staff. Check out from the hotel and board your comfortable transfer to the airport, where you will embark on your journey back home with a heart full of unforgettable memories and experiences from your amazing Vietnam Tour.
- All activities on the itinerary
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed;
- Meals (not drink) as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner);
- Experienced English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Transfers: Airport Pick up and drop as per your flight timings + Internal Transfers on SIC basis in a comfortable and hygienic vehicle.
- Bottle of water on the coach (1bottle/1 person/1 day)
- Accommodation as mentioned above. Check in: 2 pm. Check out: 11.am
- Early check in & late check out room (available upon request and depend on room availability)
- Travel insurance (we highly recommend that you purchase adequate insurance).
- International or Domestic flight tickets
- Vietnam Visa
- Tipping for guides, drivers, hotel staff, restaurant staff, boat rider, etc.
- Personal expenses, such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.
- Meals, if not specified in the itinerary
- All other services not specified in the itinerary.
- Surcharge for Peak season, Tet Lunar New year holidays, and compulsory dinner at some hotel & resort on Xmas and New Year’s Eve.